The Black Friday eclipses its past holiday sales performance without a fail and this 2018 will be the same case. The Black Friday 2018 falls on Nov. 23, but the Black Friday deals are already available with Walmart, Target, Amazon, Sam’s Club and Best Buy are trying to cash in more sales this year.
While Walmart typically offers the best Black Friday deals, Target has been ambitiously transforming at heavy right foot and presently have some of the deepest discounts this holiday shopping season. A multitude of walk-in and online traffics are expected to fight over Target and Walmart’s Black Friday 2018 deals.
The Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad release date is expected become available in the coming days. Target, on the other side of the store, has surprisingly dropped its Black Friday 2018 ad a few day ago.
Walmart Black Friday 2018 Deals (Unofficial)
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR with $300 Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ and Note 9 with $350 Gift Card
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL with $250 Gift Card
- Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with $100-$200 Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note 8 with $100-$200 Gift Card
- Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Pro Bundle for $274.99 (Save $125)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with either Video Game, Memory Card and Carrying Case for $299 (Save $60)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with free $30 Gift Card for $399.99 (Save $100)
- 50-inch to 55-inch Flat-Screen 4K Smart UHD LED TV for $200
Target Black Friday 2018 Deals From The Ad (Official)
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Activation — Get $200 Gift Card
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR Activation – Get $250 Gift Card
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone X Activation – Get $150 Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ and Note 9 Activation – Get $300 Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note 8 Activation – Get $200 Gift Card
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle for $299.99 (Save $59.99)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Spider-Man Bundle for $199.99 (Save $100)
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle with $20 Gift Card for $199.99 (Save $100)
- Element 55-inch Smart 4K UHD TV for $199.99 (Save $180)
- Google Home Mini smart speaker for $25 (Save $24)
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones for $89.99 (Save $110)
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch for $149 (Save $50.95)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (Save $15)
The Target Black Friday 2018 ad has unusually leaked earlier than anyone have projected, but the other major Black Friday 2018 ad flyers are not far from being released. The Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad scans are are the only major Black Friday ads that have not yet released.
Walmart and Amazon are taking the Black Friday 2018 competition seriously than the previous holiday sales season. Both Amazon and Walmart have started their respective early Black Friday deals on November 1st with new deals emerging each day.