Black Friday always outshine its sales records each and every holiday shopping season and this 2018 should be no difference. The Black Friday 2018 takes place on Nov. 23rd, but the deals and doorbusters will slowly be released earlier with Walmart, Amazon, Best buy and Target and other retailers aiming you to visit their stores.
While Walmart frequently takes control over the Black Friday deals, Target has competitively been expanding at full throttle and offered some of the greatest discounts in years. A flocks of walk-in and online shoppers are anticipated to secure Target’s and Walmart’s best Black Friday deals this year. As for Walmart Black Friday 2018 deals ad availability, alongside Best Buy and Target will release their respective Black Friday ad in the first week of the month.
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2018
- Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR – $300 Walmart Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9 – $350 Walmart Gift Card
- Sony PS4 Pro Bundle – $274.99 ($125 savings)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with either Video Game or Memory Card – $299 ($60 savings)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with free $30 Gift Card – $399.99 ($100 savings)
- Big-Screen 4K Smart UHDTV – $200 from a decent brand name
Target Black Friday Deals 2018
- 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV – $190 from a decent brand name
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with free $25 Target Gift Card – $399.99 ($100 off)
- Google Home Mini with $10 Target Gift Card – $24 ($25 off)
- Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR – $300 Target Gift Card
- Sony PS4 Pro Bundle with free $25 Target Gift Card – $274.99 ($125 off)
- Apple Watch Series 4 with free $30 Target Gift Card – $399.99