Every holiday sales season, Cyber Monday breaks its own sales record and this 2018 should be no exception. There will be a better Cyber Monday deals online sale. The Cyber Monday is growing at full throttle and even much faster than the the post-Thanksgiving bonanza, there’s a valid rationale for that.
Cyber Monday essentially offers a much steeper discounts than the top deals you can see right now for Black Friday. So should you halt and patiently wait for Cyber Monday 2018, Nov. 26, instead?? The data from the recent years and this year’s Black Friday should give us a quite better hints at what to expect from Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2018 online sales.
The online sales on Cyber Monday last year significantly increased to 17 percent year-over-year to $6.6 billion, according to Adobe Analytics. It also marked the first $2 billion mobile shopping day, as well. Shopping online using mobile devices accounted for about $1.4 billion of record-breaking sales on Cyber Monday last year. The consumers made purchases using their tablet devices contributed around $600 million of the Cyber Monday online sales’ revenue.
Walmart often mirrors its Cyber Monday sales format. In reference to the most recent Walmart Cyber Monday deals, expect Walmart to offer the following savings.
Walmart Cyber Monday Deals To Expect
- Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console Only — $299 ($100 savings)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Console — $399 ($100 )
- Nintendo Switch Bundles — $299 ($60 savings)
- Google Home Hub + $10 VUDU Credit and 6 Months Free YouTube Premium — $99 ($50 savings)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones — $99 ($50 savings)
- HP Stream 11 11.6-inch Laptop — $159
The leading star here is the first appearance of PS4 Pro this holiday sale, Sony’s most powerful gaming system to date, which has not appeared to in any Black Friday 2018 sales. Apart from Walmart, we anticipate rival retailers to also offer the same marked down price on the PS4 Pro since it will be a manufacturer’s discounts. So if if you’re in the market for a new and powerful console this holiday shopping season, you should wait for few more day for the best Cyber Monday deals to arrive.
The Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and the Google Home Hub will be making their comeback for the Cyber Monday 2018 sales. Meanwhile, here are five of Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2018 deals available right now.
Walmart Cyber Monday Deals To Grab Right Now
- LEGO Classic Bricks on a Roll – 60th Anniversary Limited Edition — $19.99 ($5.01 savings)
- SI GV62 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3G — $799 ($200 savings)
- Samsung 58-inch Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV — $447.99 ($80 savings)
- The Pioneer Woman 16-Piece Baking Set — $22.88 ($11.11 savings)
- Mayfair Solid Velvet Robe for $12.99 ($6 savings)