Calling all holiday savvy shoppers: Walmart has recently unveiled its full Black Friday 2018 ad and it’s jam-packed with a deep price cuts on TVs, laptops, tablets and more.
Walmart will rollout select online Black Friday deals at Walmart.com beginning at 10PM ET on Wednesday, Nov. 21, but a number of exciting bargains are already available November 1st.
Walmart’s in-store Black Friday sales, on the other hand, will commence at six o’clock (local time) on Thanksgiving night.
The Bentonville, Arkansas-headquartered company will also be launches new game changing initiatives to make in-store shopping experience hassle-free and much easier. By just opening the Walmart mobile app, walk-in customers will have color-coded Black Friday store maps, with illustrations and information showing where the top 8 Black Friday deals are located in each and every local store.
Walmart associates wearing yellow sashes that will be assigned in the most thronged areas on Thanksgiving and Black Friday will also be able to check out shoppers using a handheld devices.
Also first time in Walmart’s Black Friday history, stores will also throw a “Light Up Black Friday” coffee and cookie party from 4PM to 6PM on Thanksgiving Day, Nov 22.
Some of Walmart’s Black Friday deals and doorbusters available now:
- Sky Rider Pro Quadcopter Drone with Wi-Fi Camera – $26.97
- GPX Laser Tag Blaster Set – $28.88
- Fingerlings Sloths Value Bundle 2 Pack – $14.84
- Lifetime Adjustable Youth Portable Basketball Hoop – $58.99
- Hamilton Beach HomeBaker Automatic Breadmaker – $39.99
- Hamilton Beach 28-Lb. Turkey Roaster Oven – $34.99
- SKLZ Fitness Bundle — $19.47
- Bounce Pro 14-foot Trampoline with Enclosure – $179.99 (Save $150)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7-inch 8GB Tablet – $69.99 (Save $50)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV – $327.99 (Save $272)
- Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6-inch Laptop – $299 (Save $100)
- Dell G3 Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch Full HD – $599 (Save $200)
- Razor MX350 24-Volt Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike – $239 (Save $60)
Walmart’s Black Friday deals and doorbusters starting on Nov. 21
- Samsung UN55NU6900 55-inch 4K Smart Ultra HD LED TV – $398 (Save $230)
- Samsung UN32M4500A 32-inch HD LED TV – $178 (Save $51)
- TCL 65S4 65-inch 4K Roku Smart TV – $398 (save $402)
- Apple iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless – $99 (Save $50)
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle – $199 (Save $100)
- Google Home Hub – $99 (Save $50)
- Samsung 38-inch 4.1 200W Soundbar – $169 (Save $70)
- VIZIO 60-inch Class 4K Smart TV – $498 (Save $100)
- Roku Ultra with JBL Headphones – $48 (Save $51)
- Netgear Nighthawk AC2600 Wi-Fi Router – $99 (Save $100)
- HP Pavillion x360 Notebook – $499 (Special value)
- Vivitar Aero-View Video Drone – $69 (Save $60)
- Fitbit Versa – $149 (Save $50)
- Instant Pot 8-Qt. Pressure Cooker – $59 (Save $40)
- $5, $10, $15, $20, $30 and $40 toys
See the full Walmart Black Friday 2018 ad at walmart.com.